AIS receiver for GPS, Boat, Ship,vessel,Yacht, Marine Electronics, etcDesigned by Quark-elec in United Kingdom
Introduction The A021 is a channel-hopping, receive-only USB dongle AIS receiver. It uses a patented algorithm to monitor both channels of AIS information alternately and then outputs them via USB....Read More…
The A021 is a channel-hopping, receive-only USB dongle AIS receiver. It uses a patented algorithm to monitor both channels of AIS information alternately and then outputs them via USB.
· Receiving on dual channels (161.975 MHz and 162.025 MHz) alternately
· Auto-hopping channel algorithm improves captured message rate by 4%
· Manually adjustable hopping interval rates (0.25 sec, 1 sec, 30 sec and auto-hopping)
· Sensitivity down to -105 dBm@30% PER
· Up to 45 nautical miles receiving range
· USB 2.0 powered (<26mA@5.0V)
· Serial output: 38400 bps baud rate over USB
· Message output in NMEA-0183 format
· SMA connector for 50 Ohm VHF antenna
· SMA to BNC coaxial adaptor included
· Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux (optional Configuration must be completed using Windows software.)
· This device does not come pre-loaded with map data. We advise using openCPN for map data. Some iOS apps may charge for map use.
Drivers can be download here.
Application note can be download here.
Note: This product has been well tested in the UK before dispatching to customer. Please make sure you understand how to use it before purchasing from us. For international shipping, VAT and other import or handling fees may be applied by your local customs. These are the responsibility of the recipient. We will always declare the purchase price excl. shipping. All technical questions please email to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can visit Quark-elec forum to find your answer.
We have a 14 days refund policy. We will accept returns within 14 days, however, please be aware the buyer pays the return postage. If you do not accept these terms, we will not be able to refund the product.
|Shipping Rate||Ships From||First item||Additional items|
Royal Mail: Standard Ground Rate
Heinz | July 5, 2017
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!