This is a dc dc step down buck convertor module which acts as a power supply, can be used on arduino projects or any project.Sold By Flux Industries, Ships from United Kingdom
DC-DC high efficiency switching buck converter. Description The DC/DC 5A buck module is for applications where the input voltage is higher than the desired output voltage, such as battery applicati...Read More…
DC-DC high efficiency switching buck converter.
The DC/DC 5A buck module is for applications where the input voltage is higher than the desired output voltage, such as battery applications, power transformer, DIY adjustable regulated power supply, 24V notebook power supply, industrial equipment. 12V buck to 3.3V, 12Vbuck to 5V, 24V buck to 5V,24V buck to 12V, 36V buck to 24V etc.
· Input voltage range: 4-38V DC (Note: input voltage must not exceed 38V)
· Output voltage range: 1.25-36V DC adjustable
· Output current: 0-5A
· Outputpower: 75W
· High efficiency up to 96% (max)
· Builtin thermal shutdown function
· Built incurrent limit function
· Operating frequency: 180KHz
· OperatingTemperature: -40℃ ~+85℃
· Input reverse polarity protection: None
· Dimensions:66mm x 39mm x 18mm (L x W x H)
DIY adjustable power supply, industry buck equipment, 12V to 3.3V, 12V to 5V, 24V to 5V, 24V to 12V, 36V to 24V etc.
Note: Please observe correct polarity as printed on the module:- IN+, IN- or the module will be damaged
·If you can not adjust the voltage, it may due to potentiometer is in too high resistance, you need to adjust the potentiometer dozens times by turning counterclockwise, so that you can adjust the output voltage.
· XL4015 4A DC-DCAdjustable Voltage Step Down Buck Converter with LED volt meter
We recognize our top users by making them a Tindarian. Tindarians have access to secret & unreleased features.
We look for the most active & best members of the Tindie community, and invite them to join. There isn't a selection process or form to fill out. The only way to become a Tindarian is by being a nice & active member of the Tindie community!